Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Shabby Chic Thank You Card

Hello Friends! Guess what I've been doing the past few days? De-cluttering and cleaning! Yup! Yesterday I worked on cleaning my craft room and oh, it's wonderful. So wonderful that I was inspired to create a card this morning! I wish it could stay clean all the time. It's really hard to be inspired when your special place is a mess.

My plan is to de-clutter everything starting next year. I think I'm ready to let go of some of my things. I've been having a battle with my self and part of me just want to just part with at least half of my things and the other half is holding on dearly to everything but as time go on, I've come to realize that the clutter has actually sucked out my mojo to the point of my not wanting to create anything.

Anyway. . .I had crochet a bunch of flowers using yarn and when I was cleaning I came across a few of the bigger flowers that I had crochet and forgotten about.

I have a ton of lace that I need to use so of course I added lace to my card and also a pretty vintage button to my crochet flower.


Anyway. . .today's mission is to sort through my scrapbook embellishments and decide which ones to part with. I won't get part with them until the new year but I will be setting them aside to destash at the start of the year!

My sewing table is also known clear of clutter and I'm actually in the mood to sew. . .maybe I'll start sewing something today.

Well. . .I hope you all have a beautiful Tuesday!


3 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

so rich and classy in your signature vintage style.....

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Maria.

Hugs Riet.xx

Little C's Creations said...

This is beautiful, Maria!! Hugs to you! ~ Jen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |