Thursday, November 10, 2011

Shabby Chic Pink Card

Hello Friends! I'm still in the middle of cleaning, decluttering and destashing but I took a little time yesterday to create a card. While cleaning and decluttering my craft room, I gathered a lot of embellishments that I had removed from their packages or ones I created myself but for one reason or another did not use on a project and had thrown into a basket. Rather than returning the items into their package, I just sort of throw them in a basket and they've been piling up. I decided to work with some of them and add them to my card.

It's fun to find little treasures when cleaning up and actually creating something with them.

I made the fabric flower a while back but never used it for a project. As I was looking through my basket of embellishment, I decided to use it. It was the inspiration for my card. I built the card around the flower.

I found a package of pretty beaded hearts as I was organizing a few of my embellishment. I love it. . .it's so pretty. Luckily I have a few more of them so I can make more cards using that embellishment.


To finish up the card, I added the metal word, the Prima flower, the seam binding bow, buttons, and lace. It was a fun card to make.

Anyway. . .back to my cleaning and organizing! I'm progressing slowly but I prefer the slower pace. It's less stressful and life is a bit more balanced.

Well, I hope you all have a wonderful Thursday!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow, this is sooo beautiful! love the colors and the style!!! I should definitely de clutter my stash as well... but I keep postponing..... I should make it a new year resolution!!!!
hugs from Italy!
Clelia

Riet said...

So wonderful card Maria.

Hugs Riet.xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |