Wednesday, May 19, 2010

My Scrap Chick Merry Berry and Daughter Graduation Layout

Hello Friends! Well I worked on a layout yesterday. . .I'm still struggling with creating layouts because I primarily create cards and 3D projects. I'm getting a little better at it. . . .faster that is.

Ummm. . .Ms. Graduation Bear looks a little big, huh? Well, I didn't realize I cut her so big until I already cut her on my Cricut. I'm the sort that never waste anything so I decided to work with her anyway. It's the frugal girl in me. The bear was cut using the myscrapchick.com "Merry Berry" file. The file has different bear costumes and whata ya' know, there was one with a graduation costume. Perfect!!

My daughter graduated last year; hence, the '09 date on the sign.


I took a ton of photos of my daughter when she graduated from high school. I would like to create a few more graduation layouts. The colors of my layout are the colors of my daughter's school. No. . .I didn't choose the color combo. If I had my choice, I would use other colors!

Anyway. . .not much else to talk about today. Be sure to stop by myscrapchick.com and check out all their awesome files for your Sure Cuts A Lot and other cutting programs/machines. They have a ton of fun stuff there!!

Hope y'all have a beautiful Wednesday!!


4 comments:

Lisa Foster said...

Oh My Word Maria!! This is FABULOUS!! What a gorgeous page!! Gorgeous Girl! Love the Grad Bear!
Hugs,
Lisa

JackieLou said...

Gorgeous Maria. I love your layout... And of course gorgeous daughter of yours makes it even prettier....
tfs
hugs,
jackielou

Jess B. said...

Very nice layout. Very proud mom! Congrats to her!

Riet said...

Ohhh Maria,so beautiful.

Hugs Riet.xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |