Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Little C's Challenge - Sketch Challenge and 12 Petal Flower SVG, SCUT, GSD File

Hello Friends!! It's Tuesday and that means it's Little C's Challenge time again! Stop by the Little C's challenge site and play along! There's a prize to be given out for the winner! Whoohoo! I decided to use my TGF stamp to create this card. You can find the Greeting Farm stamps at Little C's. . .Jen is selling all her rubber stamps at 40% (not including the grab bag stamps). Use this code "GoodBuy40" when checking out to receive your 40% discount. The grab bag stamps will need to be purchased separately.

This week's challenge is a sketch challenge. It was a simple sketch and a fun one too! Yay! Be sure to stop by Jen's and Mackenzie's blogs to check out their sample for this week's challenge!

I actually colored this girlie a while ago but haven't had a chance to use it. I thought this was a nice time to create a card with it. Do you see the big bow? A few days ago. . I went on an adventure in my garage. I store a lot of my crafty stuff in containers in the garage. . .ones that I really don't use.

Well, a few years ago, I bought a butt load of ribbons from Ebay that were a mixed lot. Many of the ribbons were wide . . I picked out the ones that I wanted to use and stored the rest in a container. Well. . .lo' and behold, as I was looking through the ribbon container, I found a bunch of pretty ribbons that today, are perfect for my cards. In the past I used 1/4" ribbons but now, I use more of the wider ribbons and the ribbons in the container were like a gold mine! Wow, lots of pretty ribbons. I'm so glad I kept them and did not resell them on Ebay. I can't wait to use the ribbons on my card!!

I colored my image with my copic markers. I cut the flower shape on my Cricut using an SVG file that I created. I have a lot of flower files but I wanted a specific one that matched the sketch for the challenge. I didn't have one so I created my own flower file. It's a 12 petal flower. It's a very simple flower but there's multiple use for it.

Here are the files in SVG, SCUT, and GSD. . .they're free. . .just sharing.




To download SCUT file, Click on the image
To download the SVG file, Click Here
To download the GSD file, Click Here

Well. . .hope you'll play along in the challenge! Hope you all have a beautiful Tuesday!!!

4 comments:

LyndaJ said...

Thank you for the flower.

Riet said...

So beautiful card Maria,i love your image and the colours.
so gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Flowers post on May. 26, 2010. Thanks again.

kitchen tables said...

You are so creative with this card! I like the colors that you used and the image was really sweet to stare at.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |