Friday, May 14, 2010

Christmas Stampin All Year Long Challenge #50



Hello Friends! It's Friday!! Awesome! Friday is such a wonderful day. . .:) One reason why it's wonderful is it's Christmas Stampin All Year Long Challenge time! Yup. . .it's a fun day of Christmas card creations!! This week's challenge is hosted by Patty of Mis Creaciones and the challenge is to "create a card" following a recipe. Stop by CSAYL and check out the card recipe!
This week Lacy of Hand Stamped by Lacey is our fabulous guest designer!! Yay! The design team created some fabulous cards this week. . .be sure to check them out!

I decided to create 2 cards this week. My cards are rather simple because I had to follow a recipe with specific dimensions, embellishments, and colors. I decided to use my SU designer paper and scrappy embellishments because they can make a simple card look like you worked harder on it than you really did! LOL!

Again, the papers and stickers are by SU. I just love the designer paper. . .it's so pretty.

I'm pre-scheduling this post and it's rather late so I'm going to cut this short! Sorry. . my brain is in sleep mode! LOL!

Hope you all have a beautiful Friday!!

5 comments:

Marcia said...

Love what you did with this challenge! NOW I see we could have added other things to this card other than the instructions we were given! Oh wll - yours is gorgeous!

Joan Ottevanger said...

Your cards are beautiful so elegant.

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful, Maria.

Evelyn

Leanne said...

Wowzers!! I love your cards!! Excellent job!! TFS!

Anke said...

Wonderful cards Maria.

Anke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |