Thursday, May 6, 2010

Christmas Stampin All Year Long Gift Set Challenge #3 - Accordion File Purse






Hello Friends! Well, today is Christmas Stampin All Year Long challenge time again and this week, it's a "Gift Set" challenge! Wow, isn't that fun or what? I love gift sets! It's my favorite project to create!

Because this post will be long. . .I'll keep the commentary to a minimum, if I can control myself! LOL! This week's challenge is to create an "Accordion File Purse". Stop by Christmas Stampin All Year Long to check out the tutorial on how to create this cute purse. I created the tutorial a year ago. . .but I thought it was a fun box for a gift set challenge! The design team really rocked this week's challenge. . .check them out!


Just to let you know. . .all of the designer papers and card stock are Stampin Up.



I used the Spellbinder Borderbilities to create the pretty border on my card. To create dots, I used Scribbles Iridescent Paint.

This box matches my card. . .I love the designer paper by Stampin Up.

The snowflakes on my card are chipboards by K&CO. . .the rest of the materials are Stampin Up.

The ribbon on my card and box is by "American Craft Elements". . .I love their ribbons!!

Again, here is the matching box! Nothing complicated with the design so I'm not going to discuss the details.

Anyway. . .gonna cut it short! I'm pre-scheduling this post and Thursdays is CSI night for my family. . .I cut any crafting and blogging when my daughter gets home from school. It's basically family night for us.

Hope you all have a wonderful Friday and hope you'll play along with us at Christmas Stampin All Year Long!!!

12 comments:

Marcia said...

These are absolutely gorgeous!

Gail said...

all I can do is close my jaw from dropping. These are awesome!

Unknown said...

These turned out awesome!

Joy said...

love my accordion bag. you make such wonderful creations! I love it! happy Friday!

Jodi said...

These are so pretty Maria! I love the different colors you used for both of them. I had so much fun making this purse too!!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Anonymous said...

These are AMAZING!!! I'm so glad I found your blog again. I used to post on it all the time and lost the links to a lot of blogs I used to follow, I was browsing the splitcoast gallery tonight and found you! I haven't been on splitcoast for awhile but am trying to visit it more again. Hope you've been doing well-Samantha (WifeTJ)

Michelle said...

WOW Maria - these are fabulous! Now that I've made one I know I'll be making more and I'll be changing it up a bit - like you...adding more than one sheet of DP and cardstock. Your cards are gorgeous too - you always have a way to add just the right details and embellishments. LOVE THEM!! Thank you for a wonderful tutorial again this week...can't wait to try our next one :)

The Wired Angel said...

Both of your projects are fabulous Maria... thanks for all of the creative inspiration! Hugs, Peggy

Alex said...

these totally ROCK, Maria, I love them! You are amazing, girl! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Anke said...

WOW Maria absolutely gorgeous, so beautiful.

Anke

Unknown said...

Just gorgeous! I love to Christmas craft throughout the year more than I do at Christmas time! These are really very pretty!
Carmen

Warm n Wonderful said...

Thanks so much for the tutorial on this great gift idea. I made mine for my trainer at the gym, I'll see her tomorrow, I know she'll love it.

http://celebrationcards.blogspot.com/2010/05/cards-for-meredith.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |