Thursday, April 29, 2010

My Scrap Chick Shaped Cards and Designer Boxes Gift Sets

Hello Friends!! I didn't post anything yesterday because I was busy creating! It may not look like it because I was on Facebook practically all day yesterday! LOL! For those who are my friends on FB know what I mean. Well, myscrapchick.com cutting files make it possible for me to do other things like hang out on FB because I can create a lot of projects rather quickly! Well myscrapchick.com released two new sets of their mini collections: Shaped Cards and Designer Boxes. Yay, more card shapes and more boxes. Heavenly!!!

It takes only a matter of seconds to cut a file on your Cricut . ..I mean, if you don't overly embellish the projects, you can whip up a ton of cards within an hour. I'm going to show 3 different card shapes and 3 different boxes. There's a lot more . .. even Christmas card shapes which I'll be posting tomorrow along with the Christmas Stampin All Year challenge.

This is the "girl dress" shape. All I did was cut the image both on regular card stock and designer paper then added lace and drew in the stitches. Such a cute shape, huh?

This is a pie box shape (Box 7) from the Designer Boxes file. To tie in with the card, I added lace and a pretty Prima flower . . .you can find them at Little C's. Doesn't the box look romantic? The designer paper is by DCWV Sweet Stack.


I love the Butterfly Card Shape from the Shape Cards file. I love anything butterfly!!

I decided to create a Mother's Day Card. I think a butterfly shape card is a perfect shape card for Mother's Day. All I did was added rhinestones to the center of the butterfly. I kept the design simple because the pretty paper and butterfly shape is pretty enough. I used the DCWV Maricopa designer paper.

Here is the matching box using the butterfly shape and box 5. All I did was cut one side of the butterfly from the shape card. It worked out perfectly!! The border was created using Martha Stewart punch.

Again, another gift set. The cloud shape on the box is actually a tag. It opens up and you can write something inside. The shape and the box are both from the Shape Cards and Designer Boxes collection.

The card shape itself is the cloud and sun shape but I attached it to a square panel so I had more space to add embellishments and a ribbon but isn't this a fun way to present a card. I added dew drops to the son to embellish it a bit. you can find the dew drops at Little C's. I really had fun creating all these projects. The cloud designer paper is by K&CO. .it worked perfectly with the cloud shape. I can't wait to show more of the different card shapes and boxes from the Shape Cards and Designer Boxes collection. Stop by tomorrow to check out the other shaped cards and gift set that I created. Stop by myscrapchick.com and check out all the fabulous cutting files available for you to play with!!

Anyway. . .that's it for today. I hope y'all have a beautiful day!!


10 comments:

Marja Sch said...

Ohh Maria what a fabulous projects so wonderful. Hugs Marja

Sheri Gilson said...

Maria, these are all FABULOUS!! TFS

Little C's Creations said...

Wow - you went all out on creating yesterday. So much fun!!! Love them all, sis!!!

I gotta make more SVG's so you can cut and create n' make them look ooooh soooo good too!!!

Big Hugs!!
Jen

StampOwl said...

Fabulous creations!!!!!

lisa808 said...

Fabulous projects and cards! The dress is darling.

Monika/Buzsy said...

These are fabulous Maria! You are one busy girl! Especially love that dress an matching cake! So pretty! :o)

Becky said...

I dont know where you find the time to do so many fabulous projects..:)

CreativeMish said...

Everytime I see your projects it temps me more to get a Cricut expression. Craft warehouse has them on sale this weekend for $259.. Is it pretty easy to use?? Do you think I would use it alot?

lastivka said...

love it!!! the pie box is amazing!!!

BethanyR said...

Beautiful! I LOVE the dress and the Butterfly Card....LOVE LOVE that butterfly paper that you used....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |