Thursday, April 1, 2010

Little C's Release of the Greeting Farm Stamps

Hello Friends!!! This is my second post for the day. Be sure to check out my other post below! There's been a lot of craftin' going on at my house the past few days! LOL! Guess what today is? Well, it's the release of "The Greeting Farm" stamps at Little C's! You gotta check out all the new stamps and even a few stamp sets that are no longer being sold at the Greeting Farm! This is your last chance to possibly get your hands on the retired sets. I tell ya' . . .they are all so darn cute!!!

Today is also the start of Little C's design team. I'm back on the team with Mackenzie of Midnight Scramper and Jen (owner) of Pieces of Me. Yay!!

Card Details:

Stamps: The Greeting Farm (Little C's)
Paper: DCWV designer paper, SU Real Red Basic Black
Ink: Copic markers
Accessories: Prima flowers, Nestabilites, Grosgrain Ribbon, button, embroidery floss



I decided to create a gift set with this image. I created a Top Notes Box. . .you can find the tutorial that I created for this box by Clicking Here. Try it out . . .it's very easy to create. I colored my image using my Copic Markers. I just love coloring these images because they are so darn cute!!!

I created a matching card for the Top Notes box. I actually was going to put a package of Kleenex into the box but realized after I already made the box that package was too large for the box! LOL!


I colored the image using my Copic Markers and rubbed Pebbles Inc. pastels. Anyway. .. be sure to stop by Mackenzie's and Jen's Blog and check out the beautiful cards they created!!

That's it for today. . .:) See ya' tomorrow for more crafty stuff!!!

Card/Box Details:

Stamps: the Greeting Farm (Little C's)
Paper: SU Real Red, Basic White, Not sure the brand of designer paper
Ink: Copic markers, Pebbles Inc pastels
Accessories: Grosgrain ribbon, Nestabilities, Prima Flowers, SU Word Window Punch



3 comments:

Little C's Creations said...

Cute Cute Stuff!!! I totally love your coloring, Maria! I am so thrilled to always get to work with you.

Big Hugs,
Jen

Sparkplug17 said...

Such lovely projects!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Fabulous projects Maria. Love the cute image and your coloring, the black with the burgundy on the first card... that box and matching card... nice stitching around the oval! :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |