Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Little C's New Relese CC Design Stamps and Cupcake Card Template




Hello Friends! Are you all having a wonderful Wednesday? Well, I hope so. Today is the release of the CC Design Stamps at Little C's! Boy, Little C's are releasing so many cute stamps!! Look at these images!!! Aren't they adorable or what?? And there's more images!! Be sure to check out Little C's for all the cute CC Designs Samps. Stop by Jen of Pieces of Me and Mackenzie of "Midnight Scramper" blogs and check out the pretty samples they created!

This post is going to be long again. . I've got a lot of things to share. . .:)

I decided to create a cupcake card with the Cupcake Kiki image. I really had fun creating the cupcake shape. I'm getting a little better at creating the files.

Anyway. . .I provided the svg file for the SCAL2 for your Cricut and also an "outline" template for those who don't have the SCAL2 program or a Cricut.

For those with the SCAL2 program, re-size the file to the height of "11.25" and "keep the proportion". I'm sorry but you can't "un-group" the file so I do recommend that you lay a "card stock" to the left side for the card base and designer paper to the right for the cupcake liner.



Click on the image to download the SVG file

For those who are cutting the file by hand. To adjust to the size of the card, before printing adjust the print height to 10.25" and "keep the proportion" so the width adjust accordingly with the height.


Hand Cut Template




I decided to add a few dew drops to my card. . .Little C's also sell "dew drops" in different colors. I love dew drops.

Card Details:

Stamps: CC Designs Cupcake Kiki (Little C's), SU
Paper: DCWV designer paper, SU DSP, SU More Mustard
Ink: Copic Markers, Scribbles Iridescent Paint
Accessories: Dew drops, Making Memories Ric Rac, Basic Basic Ribbon, SU 1 1/4" circle punch, SU Scallop Circle punch


With my second card, I used the Puppy Kiki image. I decided to create the "Flower Pot Pocket Card" using the $1 Flower Pot Pocket Card cutting file at myscrapchick.com. OMG! I had so much fun making this card. I thought the image would be perfect for this flower pot pocket card. I think I'm going to make more of them!!!

Here is the insert pulled out of the pot pocket! Isn't it fun or what?


Card Details:

Stamps: CC Designs Puppy Kiki (Little C's)
Paper: My Minds Eye designer paper, Creamy Caramel designer paper
Ink: Copic Markers
Accessories: myscrapchick.com Flower Pot Pocket Card, JoAnn Brads, Basic Basic Ribbon, Prima Flowers, SU Large Oval Punch,

15 comments:

Vicki G said...

Wow! Gorgeous Maria! WOW~

Vicki

Rita said...

These cards just blew me away Maria, they are fabulous & I luv those flowers!!! Thanks so much for the cupcake template!

Sheri Gilson said...

Double WOW!! These are AMAZING, Maria!! They are too cute for words!!

Do What You Love said...

Maria, how cute - you always come up with the most nifty creations. I adore this cupcake card, so full of beautiful flowers - super great job! ;D

kathleenh said...

These are the cutest cards! Cupcake shaped and a cutie girl holding a cupcake. What could be better?!

Tee said...

Way beyond cool! Really gorgeous stuff..Love the coloring on those cutie pies!

Tejal

CreativeMish said...

Adorable! Love both projects! Those templates are so cute! WHere do you buy your copics?

Christine said...

Maria, your cards and your cut file is amazing!!! I love how you colored those new stamps. Absolutely stunning work!!! Thanks for all of the great information.
xoxo, Christine

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

You keep blowing me away with you designs! These are just as cute as they can be!

Leigh said...

Maria, I'm just getting back to blogging and found this adorable cupcake! Wow, this is soooo sweet. (Pun intented). You are such a super talent.

Shirl said...

Hi Maria, this is the first time I'm visiting your blog and I must say I fell in love with all your beautiful works! I'm drooling just looking at all these stunning cards :) And thank you so much for sharing the SVG files.. my Cricut is definitely underutilised and I should use it more often to create amazing stuffs like these too! :)

Cindy Groh said...

Beautiful cards. Thanks for the SVG file.

Jen Carter said...

This is a great template!! Thank you for sharing!!

stick said...

Your cards are simply adorable! And thank you so much for the template, it's exactly what I need for a project right now!

Esther Asbury said...

Oh how pretty! Thanks for sharing it with us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |