Thursday, April 22, 2010

Christmas Stampin All Year Long Challenge # 48

Hello Friends! It's Friday and that means it is Christmas Stampin All Year Long Challenge time again! This week we have a fabulous sketch created by Jeanne of Inky Paws. Not to mention a great guest designer Fabiola of Mon P'tit Monde. Each week a guest designer is chosen from the participants so stop by and play along and check out the awesome cards created by the design team!! I'm sure you'll be inspired to create your Christmas cards early!!




I decided to create a shaker card following the sketch. I haven't created a shaker card for a while now so this was a great opportunity to do so. I used my Pink Cat Studio image and colored it with my Copic Markers. I added a bit of beads and snowflake confetti to create the shaker part off the card. Other than that, all I did was follow the sketch.

I'm a little annoyed because I accidentally smudged glue to the front panel of the card. I already created the shaker part of the card so I didn't want to start over. Don't you just hate when that happens!!! I guess I could have covered it up with an embellishments but only noticed it when I took a photo of the card. Oh well!


Anyway. . .hope you play along this week. We'd love to have more participants play along.

Card Details:

Stamps: Pink Cat Studio
Paper: SU Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink, Real Red
Ink: Copic Markers

Accessories: Nestabilities, beads, confetti, Basic Grey Ribbon, Dew Drops, SU Word Window Punch

Hope y'all have a beautiful Friday!

6 comments:

Marcia said...

This is a fabulous card!

Denise said...

Maria,
I always love your work of art! This is so pretty. I love the colors you used. Have a Wonderful weekend, hope your allergies don't get you down.
Hugs,
Denise

creacora said...

wow gorgeous !!!! lovely I love your work !

nice weekend xxx Cora

Patricia Chalas said...

Maria your card is wonderful i love those pretty images........

Jodi said...

This is so cute Maria! I love the coloring and pretty card you created with the sketch!!
Hugs
Jodi=)

Melissa said...

This is such a pretty card!
Hugs,
Melissa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |