Thursday, February 11, 2010

Pink Cat Studio Digital Stamp Release

Hello Friends! It's Thursday and if you don't know by now, it's the release of Pink Cat Studio's digi stamps! Yay! Well, St Patrick's Day is right around the corner and the PCS digi images are perfect for your St. Patty cards and projects.


I colored Lily with my Copic Markers. . .in person, the coins are actually shimmery. I used an iridescent paint to color the coins.

Oooh, isn't this owl the cutest or what! I guess he found the pot of gold! I wish I could find one. . .:) Maybe I'll get lucky with St. Patrick's Day around the corner. I colored the image with my Copic Markers and again, used the iridescent paint to color the gold parts of my image.

I'm sorry that my post is really short. . .not much chatting today. I have to bring my daughter to school and I want to get this post up before I leave!!!

Be sure to check out the Pink Cat Studio blog . . .the design team created such awesome cards and projects using these images!

Hope y'all have a wonderful Thursday!!

12 comments:

Marley said...

Wow 2 stunning cards!! love the dimension on both cards! awesome.. xx marley

Danni said...

Wonderful cards!

Unknown said...

These came out adorable!! Love the layouts, and details on them both!! :)

Becky said...

These two are adorable,fabulous coloring.

MacKenzie said...

Both cards are fab! I love how you added color to the owls eyes!

Tina said...

These are too cute - great job. Your coloring always inspires me.

tina
mommyscrapsalot

Ida said...

Super cute!

Risa said...

Hi Maria,
Both of your cards are super cute! I love the first card, your image is adorable and makes me smile!
hugs
Risa:)

Corie said...

WOW -- love them both, so adorable and stunning at the same time!!

Rita said...

These cards are so adorable! I ♥ them both!

Kristen said...

SO cute...cute...cute!!!!!!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

OMGosh!!! These couldn't be any cuter if they went to Cute University! heehee. LOVE your incredible colouring & divine details. (Now stop making me wanna shop my brains out, k?) J. ;o) Such AWEsome new Pink Cat images!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |