Sunday, June 1, 2008

Simple Card

Hi Everyone! Just a simple card I made using scrap designer paper and a sentiment stamp. Not much else to the card. I think the designer paper completed the design . . .all I did was add the ribbon and brads. This was a quick card to make!

I've been busy using up my scrap designer papers. I'm tired of looking at them. LOL! They were once pretty papers but I really would like to move on but I can't until I reduce my pile a little bit. I guess I won't be using any more new papers until the end of the year!!!! Argghhh!

Anyway, hope you all are having a wonderful Sunday. Stop by Card Inspired and check out the other cards I made using my scrap designer papers!!
Until later!!
post signature

7 comments:

Bonnie said...

Very pretty Maria! I love that beautiful ribbon - so plush and satiny!!

Rita said...

Cute card, luv that DP!

Ret said...

Hi Maria, well you did it again, another beautiful card! The pretty satin ribbon & black brads really set it off!

Diane said...

I hear you on the scrap pile!!!
Your card is beautiful as always!!

Becky G said...

Maria, this is gorgeous! I love the DP you used!
Hope you had a great weekend!
Stampin hugs, Becky:)

Anonymous said...

Simple? It'll probably take me an hour to make this!! :D Awesome card!! Ok, this is prob. simple for you, you're so technical :D

Ila said...

Fabulous card and papers....Simply Beautiful!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |