Thursday, June 26, 2008

My Computer is Held Hostage!

Hi Everyone! I actually have a card to post but my computer is being held hostage right now. My husband decided to add more memory to my computer and is in the process of transferring my old files to another hard drive. . . the problem, I can't do anything demanding with my computer until it completely transfers all my files. I can't download my photos from my camera, I can't upload photos to my blog, I can't do anything but minimal stuff like "type" on my blog. I can't even open any programs without slowing my computer further! Very annoying. My computer has been transferring files for over 10 hours and it looks like there's no end in sight!

I'll post my card as soon as my computer is free from its bondage!

post signature

1 comment:

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

heehee! Glad it's free now! :0)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |