Friday, June 20, 2008

Coloring With Prismacolor Pencils

Hi Everyone! I know how popular Copics are but I still love coloring with my Prismacolor pencils with Gamsol.. I think the colors are vibrant and very pretty. I love to color with different mediums. The results are a little different with each medium but in the end, coloring is coloring.

Anyway, today's post will be brief because it's already 1:18 in the morning. I decided to stay up and make this card and post it in the case I won't have time to do it tomorrow!

Here is the card close up. As you can see I added rhinestones to the flowers. I think little touches of bling really makes the image more interesting. Don't you think?

Anyway, hope y'all have a wonderful day!





post signature

21 comments:

Corie said...

This is just GORGEOUS!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

So darling and sweet. Love it.

Alhambra Club said...

This is such a wonderful card, love that background paper and your coloring is wonderful

2 Worlds said...

Very happy card

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Absolutely adorable. I love this method of colouring. I find copics overwhelming, lol. I'm gonna see if I can't find my pencil crayons & get some Gamsol. Thanks for the kick in the (colour) pants! heehee. :0)

Becky said...

I love my pencils and gamsol also.
Love this card, it is just to gorgeous.
Becky

Tonniece said...

What a sweet card, loving your images.

Crissy said...

Gorgeous card Maria! So very colorful, its just awesome!

CreativeMish said...

Great card! I love my prismacolor pencils. I need to use them more!

kathleenh said...

So pretty Maria! I think little touches of bling add so much too.

Ida said...

So very cute! I love the nice rich colors you used. I am enjoying your sketches and am saving them for future reference. You are a fabulous stamper.

Sankari W. said...

The Rhinestones are such a great touch - and I love the coloring - you always do such a great job making the image so 3D with your coloring. Great Card!
Best wishes,
Sankari

Sally13 said...

It's a wonderful card.

retiredheather said...

Love it. You and I agree...there is nothing like Prismacolors and OMS. THis card is perfect for me...my favorite colors together with bling...what can I say except Wonderful.
Retired Heather

Diane said...

So pretty Maria!!!

Ila said...

Gorgeous card Maria!! I love the coloring and the added bling is just perfect. I'm with ya' on the prismacolor pencils...they are my fav too.

Anonymous said...

Wow, check out those layers!! Gorgeous card as always, sister! Lovely coloring job you did.

AnnMarie said...

Awwww! Maria, this card is so adorable! That image is so sweet too! Your coloring is amazing (as usual!)!

tizzie said...

You have just been tagged! :)

Risa said...

What a beautiful card and your coloring is BEAUTIFUL Maria!!!

Learn to Stamp and Scrap with Lynn said...

LOVE this layout and the color combination! Great job.

Your SBS2 Sis,

Lynn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |