Friday, February 23, 2007

Random Card - Sketch Challenge

I didn't know where I was going with this card initially but I like how it turned out. It's rather busy but I started and kept going. What do you think?


I feel better right now. I still have a runny nose but other than that, I feel fine. Like I said on my previous post, I have a cold and I'm not much in the mood to make any cards. It's very annoying. I hope my cold goes away soon.


Anyway, enjoy the sketch challenge! It's simple but you can do a lot with it by adding different elements to the design.


Card Detail:

Stamp set: Sweet Treats, Small Sayings
Paper: Bordering Blue, Ballet Blue, Chocolate Chip, DCWV scrapbook paper
Ink: Prismacolor Pencils with Mineral Spirits, Not Quite Navy, Bordering Blue, Stazon Jet Black
Accessories: Designer Ribbons, 1 inch circle punch

1 comment:

Allison Rankin said...

Great card Maria...and I am glad you're feeling better! Tristan has the croup and Charlotte the flu...and now my throat's sore...so much for the weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |