Friday, February 16, 2007

Random Card - A New Little Someone - Colored with Prismacolor and Gamsol

Just a random card I made. I just realized that I've been forgetting to add the card details on my last few posts. I'll remember to do it from now. Does it matter? I wonder if anyone reads the card details.

I colored the bunny using Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol. Isn't the colors rich and very pretty? Is using Gamsol worth it. . .I think it is but not necessary. It's just makes blending much easier. You can achieve the same effect but it takes a lot of blending in with your pencil and you need to understand the mechanics of strokes and pressure when coloring. Gamsol eliminates that process.

I'll do a tutorial sometime soon. I just need to be motivated to do it. I will do it though. . .I promise. The next time I color with pencils, I'll take pictures of the process so I can create a tutorial.

I snuck in the sentiment stamp which is not a stamp by Stampin' Up. I'm bad. I was too lazy to get up and look for a Stampin' Up stamp to fit the image and the "Congratulations" stamp was on my desk so I decided to use it instead. Oh well, it happens. Don't forget to scroll down for the sketch challenge!!

Card Detail:

Stamp Set: A New Little Someone, Hero Arts sentiment stamp
Paper: Pixie Pink, Whisper White, DCWV Scrapbook Paper
Ink: Pixie Pink, Stazon jet black, Prismacolor Pencils with Gamsol
Accesories: Dashes, Dots & Checks ribbon, Marvy Scallop tag punch, Silver metallic cord, Dimensionals

Sketch Challenge

1 comment:

Deborah said...

Absolutley love your colouring. Very well done. Nice card too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |