Monday, February 26, 2007

Daily Special - Retired Stamp Set Revival - Words by Wanda

Wanda's Back! I decided to revive Wanda from storage. I haven't stamped this girl for such a long time. I believe "Words by Wanda" was retired in 2005. I like this stamp set because the stamps work well for an adult birthday card.

I know. . .the card is a bit colorful but I haven't been feeling well - been suffering a terrible cold and I made this card hoping I could forget how miserable I was feeling. Well, it didn't work. In the middle of blowing my nose, wiping my eyes, sneezing, etc. . ., I did my best to finish this card as quick as possible. I picked up any material sitting on my desk and slapped the card together. I, actually like all the bright colors. . .it's exactly the opposite of how I'm feeling right now.


Card Detail:

Stamp Set: Words by Wanda
Paper: Pink Passion, Ballet Bue, Green Galore
Ink: Stazon Jet Black, Pastels, Versamark ink, Prismacolor pencils and Mineral Spirits
Accessorries: Dot organdy ribbon, slot punch, scalloped scissors
Technique: Poppin' Pastels, Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol

Try this sketch challenge and have fun doing it!




Until later. . .

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |