Friday, February 16, 2007

Daily Special - Anything But Cards - Altered Notebook

Check out my Card Inspired blog site for the tutorial on the altered notebook. I'll alter another notebook using Stampin Up products and post it on this blog site. In the meantime, check out my tutorial on this project.

Click Here to be directed to the post which will link you to the tutorial or click on the title of this post.

I'll update this blog when I complete the altered notebook.



**Update**

As promised, I created an altered notebook for this post. All the materials used to create the notebook, aside from the notebook and ribbons, was from the Sell-a-bration Simply Scrappin' "Just Delightful" set. Try it out and see how easy it is to create an altered notebook.



Until later. . .

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Share |